Name Surname: Stefano Coaccioli
Home address: 153, viale Cesare Battisti – 05100 Terni (TR) – Italy (also Fiscal Address)
Fiscal Code: CCC SFN 55A19 L117W
P. IVA: 01645330554
Telefono: 339 8 923 923
Certified Electronic Mail (PEC): email@example.com
Citizenship and date of birth: Italy. 1955, January 19
Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Perugia University School of Medicine, 1980 Postgraduate Degrees: Internal Medicine and Endocrinology; Rheumatologyand Clinical Immunology, ope legis, due to more than 15 years of academic teaching
Private Consulting Physician in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pain Medicine, and Clinical Immunology
1) Head, Dept. of Medicine and Medical Specialties
2) Chief, Internal Medicine – Rheumatology and Pain Medicine
3) Head, European Center for Pain Medicine, certified by EuLAP “Santa Maria” General Hospital – Terni, Italy
Current academic role
1) Full Professor. Chair of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology L.U.de.S. University, Lugano (CH); La Valletta (Malta)
2) Visiting Professor Campus Bio-Medico University – Rome (Italy)
Previous academic Role
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine Chairs: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pain Medicine, Clinical Methodology, and Clinical Immunology (School of Medicine).
Chairs: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Clinical Pharmacology (School of Nursing).
Perugia University School of Medicine, Dept. of Medicine. District of Terni, Italy.
Type of activity
Clinical Assistance; Academic Teaching; Consulting; Clinical Research
Journals in which papers have been published [more than 300 as Original Papers, Books, Chapters of books, Reviews, Case Reports, Proceedings, et al.]: Blood, Pain Practice, European Journal of Pain, International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology, Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapy, Journal of Immunology, International Journal of Functional Syndromes, Haematologica, International Journal of Eating Disorders, Diabetes Nutrition and Metabolism, International Journal of Clinical and Pharmacological Research, Clinical Medicine: Therapeutics; PanMinerva Medica, Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology, La Clinica Terapeutica, Reumatismo, Minerva Medica, Recenti Progressi in Medicina, Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, Rheumatology, Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, European Reviews for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, Journal of Bioenergetics and Biomembranes, Current Medical Research and Opinion, Pain Physician.
Work in academic and scientific associations
1) Co-Founding Member and Vice-President, European League against Pain. EuLAP [www.eulap.org]
2) President, Italian Association for the Study of Pain. AISD [www.aisd.it]
3) Co-Founding Member, Center of Research on Pain in Animals. Ce.Ri.Da –Perugia University.
4)Member of the following Scientific/Academic Societies: Italian Association for the Study of Pain (AISD); World Institute of Pain (WIP); European Pain Federation (EPF/EFIC); European League Against Pain (EuLAP); International Associations for the Study of Pain (IASP); Italian Society of Rheumatology (SIR), Italian Society of Internal Medicine (SIMI); New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS); American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Promoter/Organizer of more than 80 international and national congresses.
Invited as Speaker in more than 550 (National) and 50 (International) Congresses, Meetings, and Workshops
Work in scientific journal
1)Editor-in-Chief, Dolore Aggiornamenti Clinici [www.aisd.it]
2)Member of the Editorial Boards of the following Scientific Journals: Pain and Therapy; Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism; ISRN-Rheumatology; Annals of Orthopedics and Musculoskeletal Disorders; CRESSCO International Journal of Sleep Disorders [honorary member]; La Clinica Terapeutica (Italy), American Journal of Arthritis Research, Brain Disorders and Therapy, Pain Nursing Magazine.
3)Referee of the following Scientific Journals: ISRN-Rheumatology, Pain and Therapy, Pain Practice, European Journal of Pain, Pain Research and Treatment, Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, American Journal of Internal Medicine, European Journal of Public Health, Current Rheumatology Review, Neuroscience & Biobehavioural Reviews, Journal of Chronic Diseases and Management, EC Orthopaedics, Clinical Neurology and Neuroscience, Clinical Rheumatology Discipline.
· In my professional life, I have received honoraria only for congresses presentations, lectures, and chairmanships from many Italian and International Pharmaceutical Industries. The major ones, in alphabetical order, are: Abbvie, Alfasigma, Angelini, Dompè, Epitech, Grünenthal (Italy and Europe), Malesci, Menarini (corporate and Asia-pacific), Molteni, Sanofi Genzyme, Pfizer.
· I actually am a consultant for the follows: Dompè; Malesci; Menarini corporate; Molteni; Epitech; Grunenthal Italy; Sanofi Genzyme.
Research interest keywords
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pain Medicine, Clinical Immunology.
I hereby declare the knowledge of art.25, Italian Law 15/1968, and of Italian Law 675/1996.
Prof. Stefano Coaccioli
- Terni, Marzo 2020